Subject: Re: Nokia 9110
To: Enrico Centanni <ecentanni@tiscalinet.it>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 11/13/2000 12:51:19
On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 09:46:45AM -0400, Enrico Centanni wrote:
> Dear sir,
>
> I want to know if there is a port of NetBSD available for
> the Nokia 9110 Communicator, and, if there isnt, if it will
> be available in the future and approximately when.

It's a 486 cpu, so that's simple enough - it would depend on how much information
is available about the keyboard and display...

Also, what's the storage capacity and RAM? You have to put the system somewhere,
and the page I read indicated only 4M of storage, and didn't specify the RAM.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Unless you have a solution
when you tell them things like that, most people collapse into a gibbering,