Subject: Re: About http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax.html...
To: Miod Vallat <miodrag@ifrance.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 07/18/2000 13:01:32
	No worries - we've become accustomed to other projects
	hyping features ahead of us, and in cases just importing
	our code wholesale and then announcing to the world that
	they are so cool because they are making major progress on
	XXX, so you may find some of us react a little more than
	you might expect occasionally :)

	Hope you continue to have fun in the NetBSD and other free
	software world.

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --