Subject: Re: i looking about port nbsd to rs/6000
To: None <vbraga@mail.ru>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/21/2000 17:58:50
> i'm trying to get the machine ( aviable in the "contribution" section
> of the site )... some one have a idea about this port.. maybe some code
> or tech docs...

I have a very few technical docs.  I've offered to be a library
for such documentation, but currently have only the "POWERstation
and POWERserver:  Hardware Technical Information: General Architectures"
which is pretty general...  It would be useful as a supplement, I
think, but not by itself.

This is definitely a challenging project.  Unless you have a strong
personal reason to work on this specific project, I'm sure that there
are other areas where you could contribute greatly to NetBSD and which
would require much less effort on your part.

Regards,
-allen