Subject: Re: PRIME 6450
To: Nate 'Dr. Octagon' Gelbard <gelbardn@grawk.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/19/2000 20:04:28
	I don't believe we support that hardware - though if you can get
	hardware docs and a C compiler that would target it then you
	probably have the best type of primes for which to attempt it :)

	Do you have any infor on the actual CPU and memory architecture?
	If it really is a machine where NULL != 0 in a hardware sense then
	you're in for a world of fun :)

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --