Subject: RE: NetBSD over Motorola 68008 (Sinclair
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/07/2000 20:46:00
Whoah!

The Sinclair QL actually was produced!  Obviously it was  not sold here
in the US, or I'd have on :-)

I have an OLD Radio Electronics with a review of the 68K based Sinclair
in '95 or '96, look kind of neat for that time in computing.

Where did the QL40 come in?

John A. Maier
Director of MIS
701 3rd. St.