Subject: Oh, god, not again...
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Edwards <dpe@clark.net>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/05/2000 10:26:38
Please, PLEASE do NOT send a message to the netbsd-ports list informing us
that "ILOVEYOU" contains a virus. We know. We do not need several hundred
emails informing us of this fact. (For an example of what happens, check
out the SAMBA-NTDOM list, where over a hundred messages have been sent
regarding this...)

And for those of you still using outlook... OK, this is the second round
of mail viruses that gets spread by y'all opening attachments without
thinking. Would you please start practicing safe computing?