Subject: Re: Sun 386i port
To: Richard Edwards <ejb@itworks.com.au>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/01/2000 16:18:47
	I believe there may be a couple of other people looking at a port,
	but I haven't heard any reports of progress. I also think some
	people may have some useful fragments of SunOS source around which
	may give some pointers.

	The only requirement would be to enjoy yourselves and write some
	good code :)

		David/absolute
				   -- www.netbsd.org: Value design over hype --