Subject: Sun 386i port
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Edwards <ejb@itworks.com.au>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/01/2000 17:45:59
Hi there,

A couple of us here in Melbourne have some complete 386i machines and are
interested in looking into porting NetBSD or some other BSD project to the
machine. We have a range of skills and experience levels and have between us
a little bit of time each week to get down to something other than work.
Further we are keen on putting something back into the community so to
speak.

So I guess the real question is what would be the requirement if we were to
take on some part of the port ?
where is the current work up to ?
Is there anything at all bootable ?
Are there any other people that are working on this port at the moment ?

yours sincerely

Richard Edwards
ITworks Consulting Pty Ltd
phone: +61 3 9642 5477
fax: + 61 3 9642 5499
Level 8, 488 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000, Australia
http://www.itworks.com.au/