Subject: Re: Intel i960 port
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 03/21/2000 08:45:14
	I'll update the page to read:

    There were a few variants of the i960 architecture that included
    an MMU, but virtually all of the i960 devices shipped, such as
    X-terminals, printers, and routers, were based on the cheaper
    non MMU version.

	Which seems to describe the situation more accurately, though
	possibly with a surplus of punctuation.

		David/absolute