Subject: GameBoy port now booting and has a webpage
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Gerhart <jongerhart@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 02/29/2000 20:32:42
      Hey there folks,
Just a quick note but I recently got the darn GameBoy to boot. Sort of. I
made a webpage for it at http://pluto.mine.nu/GBlinux/index.html. Let me
know what you think. I have got an on screen keyboard to work via the
joypad. I am still working out of emulation and I need some hardware. If you
have some hardware please send it to me at the donations page at
http://pluto.mine.nu/GBlinux/donations.html. If the page is not up then try
again later. Sometimes my server goes down. Feel free to look at the main
web page. I need some visitors. And could someone tell slashdot about this
new project? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for listening guys, Jon