Subject: GameBoy port now booting and has a webpage
To: None <>
From: Jon Gerhart <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 02/29/2000 20:32:42
      Hey there folks,
Just a quick note but I recently got the darn GameBoy to boot. Sort of. I
made a webpage for it at Let me
know what you think. I have got an on screen keyboard to work via the
joypad. I am still working out of emulation and I need some hardware. If you
have some hardware please send it to me at the donations page at If the page is not up then try
again later. Sometimes my server goes down. Feel free to look at the main
web page. I need some visitors. And could someone tell slashdot about this
new project? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for listening guys, Jon
Get Your Private, Free Email at