Subject: Re: NetBSD/PSX
To: David Kuder <alphagod@penguinpowered.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 02/07/2000 12:15:03
	Probably the best step would be to obtain what docs you can
	on the forma required by the CD or ROM, and hardware docs on
	the machine itself, then setting up a cross development box
	from which you can compile.

	There is a very general overview on porting to a new platform
	at http://tofu.alt.net/~lk/291.paper/291.paper.html

		David/absolute