Subject: Re: HPPA Port Interest.....
To: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 12/24/1999 11:46:04
Bill Sommerfeld writes:
- I've been on port-hp700 for a while.

	I bet it's been a quiet list (I certainly didn't know it
existed.. Is it being archived?)

- I can probably provide some help on setting up cross-build environment
- using the existing in-tree compiler goo (which will make integrating
- the port pretty easy..).

	I would be thrilled to have the knowledge on how to do
this using the `in-tree compiler goo'..  I'll admit that I've
not been able to figure out just how the in-tree compiler bits
fit together just yet..

	Someone did forward along a shell script for generating
a cross build tree of some fashion, but I need to spend some
more time understanding that (scheduled for next week..)

	Thanks!
		Eric

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
	God Put Me On Earth to Accomplish a Certain Number of Things.