Subject: Re: hppa port ?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Scott Bartram <scottb@orionsoft.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 11/09/1998 16:50:20
IIRC, at least a year ago someone (Jason, I think) claimed that someone
else had started a port. That was the last I ever heard about it.  I have
a 712 I'd love to use - it's collecting dust right now.

There is a 1.x PA processor manual in Postscript format available on HP's
website. The recent 2.x version is only available as a book purchase.
There is also a good deal of information available from the Mach/Lites
code done at Utah. I can give you URLs if you want.

scott