Subject: Info, advice, suggestions?
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org, tech-ports@netbsd.org>
From: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 10/21/1998 15:38:45
I currently have two Apollo DN3500's and two DN4000's that I would be very
interested on getting NetBSD running on...   I have heard that there might be
some work being done on this, and if so (or if not, even) I'd be very
interested in helping out or trying to start a port to this platform.  Is
there anyone out there who has any hardware level information about these
machine's that might be useful in this effort?  Does anyone know of any?
Anyone else interested?

Also, on the same lines...  I have several Interdata machines (later bought by
Perkin-Elmer, who I worked for, and then spun off as Concurrent Computer), an
old 8/32, a P-E 3203, and a P-E 3210.  They are currently running their
proprietary OS/32 operating system, but I'd love to try getting NetBSD going
on these as well...   I certainly don't need any hardware info or programming
info on these, I have a whole 7' high bookshelf of it...  but, anyone
interested besides me?

Thanks for any help...

Pete Hufnagel
"CaptnZilog@aol.com"