Subject: netatalk-1.4b2
To: None <,,>
From: Matthew ALDOUS <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 10/19/1998 13:03:36

    Is anyone using the netatalk package out there? I'm wondering what
is required to build a working version, under netbsd-alpha (1.3.2).
does not compile out of the box, for netbsd, but I've since found
patches that make reference to netbsd...

    This brings everything up to speed, but the applications
then fail to behave as expected. (on a dual interfaced host,
all seed zones are broadcast on every interface, and other

    Can anyone point me towards a recognised "netatalk"
tar source for netbsd? (options NETATALK has to be in
use somewhere.)

Thanks heaps,