Subject: Re: Omron Luna/88k?
To: Jason Brazile <jason@sunra.csci.unt.edu>
From: Ted Spradley <tsprad@pain.sands.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/16/1997 21:56:23
> > Has anyone tried porting NetBSD to the Omron Luna/88k?
>
> For a while I was playing with a port to a Data General Aviion 310
> that was loaned to me.  I got a NetBSD/i386 -> 88k gcc cross compiler
> to work at least well enough to run some standalone programs using
> prom routines.  I also managed to compile and link a diskless netbsd
> kernel with everything stubbed out. But then I moved a year or so
> ago and had to give the machine back.

I have a Data General Aviion 4000 miniserver gathering dust in my garage that I would be happy to contribute to the cause (You pay shipping from Dallas, Texas, USA).  I even have a *big* box full of documentation to go with it, even register addresses and bit definitions.

Jason, I see your mail address is UNT.  If you want to come get it, I'm just down the freeway, at Stemmons & LBJ.

Ted Spradley <A HREF="mailto:tsprad@metronet.com">tsprad@metronet.com </A> +1-972-484-5356
Brisco: "...the more I learn the less I know."
Bowler: "At the rate we're learning things we won't know nothing in no time."