Subject: Re: Port for hp700?
To: None <Reinhold.Huber@fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de>
From: Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 11/30/1996 21:26:31
	Oops, now I have two things to apologize for.  I got distracted
the first time I tried to reply to this, and I let habit take over.  Sorry
for not including any new text in that.

"Reini (Reinhold Huber)" writes:
>Hi!
>
>Excuse me for asking this question here again. I read the last answers,
>but they were not clear enough for me.
>
>Question is: Is somebody working on a port of NetBSD for HP 700 series
>(PA-RISC)?

	I asked this a couple of weeks ago, and you replied to me.
Sorry I didn't reply to let you know what was going on.  Someone sent
me an excerpt from the netbsd-ports archives that said that noone was
currently working on it.  Jason's reply to your message seems to indicate
that someone is currently working on it, unless his information is the
same.

	If it turns out nobody is working on this, I'm certainly interested
in doing it, so someone will be working on it.

Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
Lab Engineer, CS Department
University of Tennessee, Knoxville