Subject: Port to HP 700 series?
To: None <netbsd-ports@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 11/21/1996 14:41:33
	Sorry to ask yet another "Has it been ported to..." question,
but has NetBSD been ported to the HP 700 series?  I'm not asking this
from a user perspective, I may be able to get hold of one to work on,
and I'm wondering about the feasibility of doing a port.  I don't want
want to duplicate work, except maybe just as a learning experience.  I
know there's not currently an official release of this port, I guess
I'm just curious if it was done and dropped or if it just hasn't been
done yet.  Unless I missed something, the netbsd-ports archives didn't
seem to have anything to say about this.

Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
Lab Engineer, CS Department
University of Tennessee, Knoxville