Subject: Re: RedHat vs NetBSD
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cus.cam.ac.uk>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 09/17/1996 14:20:29
	If you use NetBSD on an existing system thats a good reason to
	prefer it on a new system (all else being equal).

	Personally I'd go with NetBSD, but thats just me :)

	Its probably worth subscribing to port-alpha@netbsd.org whatever
	you decide.

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'