Subject: Re: NetBSD on the BeBox?
To: "Michael K. Sanders" <>
From: J.T. Conklin <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 12/14/1995 13:54:06

Michael> I'd say the President or someone from the Board of Directors, which I
Michael> assume is still 'core'.
Michael>   J.T. Conklin is the president of the Foundation.  The members of the
Michael>   NetBSD core group, J.T. Conklin, Charles Hannum, and Paul Kranenburg
Michael>   make up the initial board of directors.
Michael> J.T., you listening? :)

Yes I am, athough I haven't been paying as much attention to this as
I could have.  Could someone please summarize the contact information
we'll need to make this request, and I'll have a letter drafted this