Subject: Re: Netscape 2.0beta1 - Port of HotJava to FreeBSD and NetBSD More Usefull?
To: Terry Lambert <>
From: The Grey Wolf <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 10/12/1995 09:29:08
#define AUTHOR " (Terry Lambert)"

 * > I heard there was some fairly good progress being made on a Linux port.
 * > Is this true?  Because if the Linux people have a working version, then a
 * > FreeBSD/NetBSD version would be almost trivial from there.
 * Not so.  According to Linus (and Alan Cox), Linux has kernel multithreading.

Cool.  So when do *we* get it? :-)

[No, I'm *not* volunteering.  I lack sufficient knowledge and technique in
 hacking on a kernel.]

#undef AUTHOR	/* " (Terry Lambert)" */

# "Operator Precedence is that which causes statements such as *foo->bar to
# work properly.  It is also that which causes statements such as *foo->bar
# NOT to work properly."