Subject: Code quality and the NetBSD source code
To: None <>
From: Diomidis Spinellis <>
List: netbsd-news
Date: 04/10/2006 11:13:22
A quick note to inform my fellow NetBSD users and developers that my new
book "Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2006)
is now available.  Almost all the 623 examples I use in the book are
drawn from actual code, and NetBSD is the primary package I used for
drawing examples.  For more details you can visit the book's web site at

Diomidis Spinellis                      Associate Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)
Athens University of Economics and Business          (AUEB)
Patision 76, GR-104 34 Athens, GREECE        +30 2108203981