Subject: Short flash on Polish NetBSD Users Group.
To: None <undisclosed-recipients>
From: Jim Wise <>
List: netbsd-news
Date: 04/22/2005 15:16:35
	by (Postfix) with ESMTP id A133B5184;
	Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:05:35 +0000 (UTC)
	by (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j3MI4JlI005844;
	Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:04:19 +0200 (CEST)
	by (8.12.11/8.12.11) id j3MI4Jut000320;
	Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:04:19 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:04:19 +0200
From: Dawid Szymanski <>

We are pleased to announce that NetBSD Users Group in Poland "is up
and running":)

We are mainly gathered around iRCNet #NetBSD.PL channel, but some of us
met IRL too, either because of living next door, or at various *BSD or
l33noox events.

Most of us are not involved in public NetBSD Project activities, yet.

Lately we have launched our website, consisting of
general information about NetBSD and #NetBSD.PL channel, and two
sub-sites: - Polish Language Documentation Project.
Now we advance mostly on translating The NetBSD Guide, but one can find
also our own How-To, FAQs etc.; - up-to-date news and links, including RSS feed for

We have noticed that there are some Polish users attending various NetBSD
mailing lists but not present at #NetBSD.PL, so we'd like to take this
opportunity and let them know that NetBSD in Poland is going well and even
better, and invite them warmly to join our efforts (and pleasures;)

On behalf of NetBSD Users Group in Poland,

Dawid (DawS) Szymanski

The most important are people you are surrounded by.
VY73 de SQ6EMM (QRP) | | JID: