NetBSD-News archive

Polish NetBSD Users meeting (ToasterDay)

Hello

I'd like to announce that we are going to organize
Polish NetBSD Users meeting.

We would like to ask you for your opinion on
following web site:

http://toasterday.netbsd.pl/

Everyone is welcome!

Our current status when/what/where is:

where: Europe/Poland/Lubin (most of NetBSD users come from this city)
what:   a conference in Technical School and a party in Murphy's Pub
when: in the middle of November (some weekend)

VY 73,

--
Dawid Szymański aka SQ6EMM

                                           -- Dennis Ritchie