NetBSD-News archive

Reading the NetBSD source code

A quick note to inform my fellow NetBSD users and developers that my
book "Code Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003)
is now available.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from
actual code, and NetBSD is the primary package I used for drawing
examples.  For more details <>.

[I sent this note earlier on comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc; a reader advised
me to also send it to netbsd-new, I hope it is ok.]

Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)
Athens University of Economics and Business          (AUEB)