NetBSD-News archive

BSDay 2003 held in Poland on May 21

I forgot about this new list; I previously posted this to
netbsd-advocacy. But I add one more link:
 http://www.avet.com.pl/pl/konferencje/bsday/bsday.php

Jacek Artymiak wrote about BSDday 2003 at
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3219

He gave presentations covering some BSD history and Apple's own Unix
history and also about new features in the pf packet filter.

He wrote that Dawid Szymanski gave a NetBSD presention and (with help from
Tomasz Luchowski) answered questions about NetBSD code, the glue layer,
portability and the project's business models.

And Tomasz Luchowski spoke about software packaging systems (with a focus
on NetBSD).

 Jeremy C. Reed
 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/

p.s. Anyone interested in helping with a one-day BSD conference in
Seattle, Washington, USA?