NetBSD-Java archive

Re: openjdk7 in pkgsrc

(cross-posting to tech-pkg@)

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 05:38:30PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 03:26:31PM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've imported an experimental source-based JDK package to
> > pkgsrc/lang/openjdk7. Feel free to test and to contribute fixes.  It
> > should build on NetBSD>=5 i386 and amd64, native and modular X.org.
> > Support for Linux and DragonFlyBSD will be added soon.
>

> lang/openjdk7 built correctly but www/openjdk7-icedtea-plugin has
> problems.  Firstly configure wants wget so it should be added as a build
> dependency.

(this has been fixed now)

> But then it fails with:
>
> checking for XP... no
> configure: error: Could not find Xp -   Try installing libXp-devel.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Although the buildlink wrappers are there...

The buildlink wrapper for xp.pc is missing.  It works when I manually
symlink it in the work directory.  This should really be fixed in the
pkgtools/x11-links package but I'm missing clue here...

Can anyone fix x11-links to include the pkg-config file for libXp?

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F