NetBSD-Java archive

Re: openjdk7 in pkgsrc

Java should have a fontdir set and by default tends to look at x font
server or in some standard locations like /usr/share/fonts/font
(something like that). You are probably just seeing the six default
awt fonts.  Check out java_home/jre/lib for more font stuff in java.

Pkgsrc could create a new font config file to look in pkgdirs, but I
think the binary format is proprietary or something.

--
Sent from my mobile device