NetBSD-Java archive

Re: OpenJDK binaries

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 02:35:30PM -0500, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I put copies of the openjdk binaries I've compiled under current for
> amd64 and i386 on
> These are experimental (they probably do not pass the java test
> suite), but they should allow you if you want to easily rebuild
> them yourself using the openjdk sources and those pre-built binaries.
> Please report bugs to the netbsd java mailing list!

As allready mentioned by Adam Hoka the binaries needs older X11 libraries:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/usr/pkg/java/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/ Shared object
"" not found

This was not a build on a clean 5.99.7 system, because -current has

Other X11 libraries are missing too due too the wrong major version.