NetBSD-Java archive

Strange behavior of menus

Hi!
I've got java version "1.6.0_10" on my pc, I'd run some applications which I'd have developed myself, and it's working ok, except some strange behavior I'd discovered lately. When I'd clicks a menu or a dropdown listbox, the mouse cursor hits way below where it should, causing me to use arrow keys to select the proper item. I'd have upgraded to NetBSD 4.0.1 lately, but I'd could swore that java were ok after that. I'd got no idea what to do about this, I'd were hoping that someone have solve it, and could provide a solution.

Cincerely,
Sigmund

ps. Reply to me, an not only to the list, cause I'd has'nt subscribed to it yet.