NetBSD-Java archive

keyboard issues with scsl-jre 1.5

Hi,

I'm running the new (Thanks Todd!) scsl-jre15 on 3.0/i386 which works fine, except for input via keyboard. Keys like tab, enter, delete, backspace, and numbers from the numpad do not work. "Ordinary" keys work fine. Apparently this has something to do with the combination of my X server and/or config, gnome, and this jre binary because the following all work:
- starting metacity only, and not gnome-session
- starting gnome-session in Xnest (running as client of my "real" X)
- exporting my display to my laptop (which runs the same gnome-version)
- using sun-jre 1.5

I really don't know what else I can try. :)
Does anybody have any clues about this one?

Kind regards
dieter