Subject: keyboard issues with scsl-jre 1.5
To: None <netbsd-java@NetBSD.org>
From: dieter roelants <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: netbsd-java
Date: 05/30/2006 11:38:33
Hi,

I'm running the new (Thanks Todd!) scsl-jre15 on 3.0/i386 which works =20
fine, except for input via keyboard. Keys like tab, enter, delete, =20
backspace, and numbers from the numpad do not work. "Ordinary" keys =20
work fine. Apparently this has something to do with the combination of =20
my X server and/or config, gnome, and this jre binary because the =20
following all work:
- starting metacity only, and not gnome-session
- starting gnome-session in Xnest (running as client of my "real" X)
- exporting my display to my laptop (which runs the same gnome-version)
- using sun-jre 1.5

I really don't know what else I can try. :)
Does anybody have any clues about this one?

Kind regards
dieter