NetBSD-Java archive

Re: Some java questions

carnivorous%gmail.com@localhost wrote:

I installed sun-jdk15 from pkgsrc yesterday and I also did 'ulimit -d

Also, how well does the Linux JDK port work on NetBSD?  I'm soon going

Err.. sun-jdk15 _is_ the Linux JDK, isn't it?
You must have noticed it because you have to mount procfs in Linux emulation mode in order to make the Java VM thread stack warning go away (unless you have had this mounted already, of course).

--
  Matthias Buelow; mkb@{mukappabeta,informatik.uni-wuerzburg}.de