Subject: Re: jdk1.4.1 patchset 4 and NetBSD
To: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
From: Alexey Zelkin <phantom@freebsd.org>
List: netbsd-java
Date: 10/24/2003 13:50:13
hi,

I think guys you first need to ask Christos Zoulas about it.  He has made
a lot of modifications in order to get jdk compiled, but reading
some of diffs I can propose that it does not work yet at all.

And BTW java makefiles are creating all required directories on its own
and having such error signals that something is wrong.