NetBSD-Help archive

Re: PCMCIA ne2000 compatible Ethernet card driver

Some news.
I tried the solution provided by Christos. Same
problem ("Where did the card go?"). I verified, in
many sites, that the MAC address start with 00:c0:0c.
That address belongs to Relia Technologies, as
http://www.coffer.com/mac_find/?string=00%3Ac0%3A0c
says. In fact, when Puppy Linux is booting, displays a
message about the Relia 2408T, which seems to be
compatible with my card (or my card is, internally, a
Relia), and this time I'm sure!
OpenBSD knows this card, or that shows the pcmciadevs
file in the CVS tree
(http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/dev/pcmcia/pcmciadevs?rev=1.131&content-type=text/plain).
The messages showed here are identical to the messages
my card shows (PCMCIA LAN, Ethernet, etc).
Linux seems to knows Relia, too.

One more thing. "cardctl ident" shows:
PRODID_1="PCMCIA LAN"
PRODID_2="Ethernet"
PRODID_3="A"
PRODID_4="004743118001"
MANFID=0000,0000
FUNCID=6

Again... any ideas?
Thank you very much for your help, guys.

Greetings,
Javier

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar