NetBSD-Help archive

Control-C not working?

I have developed a somewhat mysterious problem. Running NetBSD 3.0, some
utilities seem to have started ignoring the Ctrl-C key combination to terminate
the foreground process. Some culprits are e.g. cat, grep and sed. I have tried
it with different terminal emulators (logging into the NetBSD box over SSH).
Yet the keypress is being delivered, because it's working for some (e.g. "ntpd

Is this normal behavior and I just haven't noticed it earlier, or is it a
problem with my system?