To: Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
From: Celius Clefia <celius@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/29/2007 01:39:10
Thank you for your explanation. I've further understand a mailing lists'
working.

So if a problem on netbsd-help was solve between 2 people in private, the
public cannot view the conversation that took place.
Threads are sorted automatically according to subject formating.

Am I right with the 2 statments above?