Subject: OT - Suggest Network Terminal Where Netbsd Installs Easily
To: NetBSD-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: mowestusa <mowestusa@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/23/2007 21:41:46
I'm new to Netbsd, but thought it would be a fun
project to get Netbsd installed and running on a very
cheap network terminal which could be used as a
webserver for my local intranet. It would use little
power, it would be noiseless, and it would be fun to
have Netbsd on something other than i386 hardware.

Is there a very cheap network terminal (used which can
be picked up easily for under $50) upon which it is
easy to install Netbsd?

What port does it use?

Any great websites that could help with such a
project?

I have done some googling, but I must not be putting
in the right search strings.

I will move my questions to the appropriate port list,
but I didn't know where to start looking at this
point.

Thanks,

Steve