Subject: pkg_rolling-replace ends in error
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Huub <huubvanniekerk@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/09/2007 19:12:09
Hi,

It asks me to fix this error and restart pkg_rolling-replace, but I have
no idea what to do:

RR> Selecting aspell (textproc/aspell) as next package to replace
RR> Checking if aspell has new depends...
RR> aspell has the following new depends (need to re-tsort):
rr> [libtool-base gmake]
RR> Tsorting dependency graph
RR> Selecting aspell (textproc/aspell) as next package to replace
RR> Replacing aspell-0.60.4nb2
===> Cleaning for aspell-0.60.5
=> Required installed package digest>=20010302: digest-20060826 found
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: [bsd.options.mk] The package has no options, but includes this file.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/aspell
*** 'make replace' failed for package aspell.
*** Please read the errors listed above, fix the problem,
*** then re-run pkg_rolling-replace to continue.
bash-3.2#

Thanks for helping out.

Huub