Subject: Re: switching a full system from an hd to another..
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: William Fletcher <wfletcher@omina.co.za>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/08/2007 11:34:31
--++AYaZ8Lu7KET2DY

On second thoughts, if this is for a drive failure, you should consider
putting the disk into a one drive RAID frame, and buy a new drive
next week or something. That way next time a drive fails you won't
have to do this, you'll just buy a new drive and make it part of
the RAID frame.

Want instructions on how to do that?

--++AYaZ8Lu7KET2DY--