Subject: Re: gFTP gtk1 error
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Przemys=B3aw_Pawe=B3czyk?= <warpman@kv.net.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/2006 02:04:46
--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

* James K. Lowden <jklowden@schemamania.org> [11-29-2006d 22:28:21]:

> > What would you recommend to use in exchange for the gftp?
>=20
> It may not be the advice you're looking for, but I like /usr/bin/ftp.=20
> It's super reliable.  What does gftp do for you that ftp(1) doesn't? =20

Hi,

1) I'm testing xxx-gtk1(.2) applications. GTK2 are too bloated for my machi=
ne.
2) I'd like to find out what secure protocols I can use to connect to my lo=
cal housing estate network server where I have WWW/FTP account.
3) I reported a bug or error.
4) Whatever you say the windowed apps are sometimes nicer to work with (and=
 more efficient too). But don't worry I'm not the lost user. I've backed to=
 mutt and links (-g) recently. This process of backing off from big XX MB a=
pplications goes on for several years now. :-)

Regards,
pp

--=20
Przemys=B3aw Pawe=B3czyk