Subject: SUP advice needed
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Ulrich Habel <uli@habel.name>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/13/2006 18:02:17
Hej,

I am thinking of distributing software written by our inhouse
development to different servers by using SUP. Unfortunatelly SUP isn't
that good documentated and even google tries hard to find links and
fails (or my search terms :) ).

Can someone point me out to some links or additional documentation for SUP,
maybe some usage examples or configuration files out there?

Right now I am fiddling around with the basic installation which is
quite hard to due to the lack of documentation.

Regards
Uli