Subject: Re: LinkSys wireless PCI and a Sparc10
To: Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/10/2006 13:50:40
--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 07:52:54PM -0500, Chris wrote:
> I have a Sparc10 and installed 3.0 on it. First off, I am a complete
> newb to Sparcs and I have a LinkSys PCI wireless I want to install and
> run this puppy from out in the garage.
>=20
> Its not really a NetBSD question, but I'm wondering how to get the
> Sparc to "see" the nic - any ideas would be great.

if you mean SPARCstation 10, it doesn't have PCI bus, you can't use any
PCI cards in it.

in case it's actually Ultra 10, you should be able to run most (or all)
of the PCI wireless cards NetBSD supports, please post a dmesg output
=66rom the machine.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --