Subject: ATAPI ZIP lost interrupt
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Ian bell <ianbell@ukfsn.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/2006 22:34:30
I have recently fitted and ATAPI Zip drive to my old PC running NetBSD
3.0. It is detected and configured OK and I can mount partition h:

However, reading anything other than very small files I get a kernel
error 'missed interrupt'. Looking though the archives it seems people
have had this problem since v 1.6 but I could find no reference to a
solution. Some suspicion was ploaced on VIA chipsets but my PC has an
Acer chipset. Is there a definitive solution to this (BTW I have
installed the 3.0.1 kernel and this made no difference)?

Cheers

Ian