Subject: Broadcasting automation software (Rivendell)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Video Mike <bsdfun@comcast.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/17/2006 12:01:58
Dear NetBSD,

Here's a big juicy question.  Rivendell appears to

http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/download.shtml

be a fairly complete opensource automation package for
broadcasting stations and is written for use with Suse
Linux.  I have grown very fond of NetBSD and would
like to use Rivendell with NetBSD instead of Linux.
Has anyone attempted to port it over to NetBSD or
should I be asking if the Suse libraries and Linux
emulation allow me to run it without modification?
There is a driver included with the distribution that
allows the use of an Audioscience audio card.  Any
suggestions or advice for this to work?

--Video Mike--