Subject: How do I change the font on multiple VTs?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/28/2006 13:03:23
I have no problems installing new fonts on the first screen.  However,
I cannot find anything in the system manual pages or other
documentation regarding how to change the fonts of ttyE1-ttyE6.
All I can seem to do is, after the appropriate invocation of
wsfontload(8), ``wsconsctl -dw font=3Dmyfont''.
This changes the font of ttyE0.  I see no way of specifying ttyE[1-6]
with wsconsctl(8).

Am I missing something here?  If so, the documentation should
definitely be updated.  I'd like to think I'm not THAT slow. ;)

--Blair

--
"What is the practical application of a million galaxies?"

--Alan W. Watts