Subject: Re: /var/spool/clientqueue files
To: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
From: Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/19/2006 13:09:11
On Apr 19, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Brook Milligan wrote:
> I suspect this is misconfigured in some way, but I'm not sure how.
> Any guidance on how to fix this is welcome.  Thanks for your help.

Are you running a client-mqueue process, or something in cron to
clear our the client queue?

Make sure you have a "sendmail -L sm-msp-queue -Ac -q30m" process
running as well as the normal SMTP daemon on port 25: "sendmail -L sm-
mta -bd -q15m".  Additional documentation about this can be found in
the file named SECURITY which comes with a sendmail.org tarball or
within the BSD /usr/src tree.

--
-Chuck