Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 wireless
To: Pingus DePingus <nog3000@yahoo.com>
From: Sigmund Skjelnes <skjelnes@robin.no>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/17/2006 20:12:20
I'd had some trouble getting my network card up, it came out that the
kernel does'nt support it. Run dmesg and see if it show up there, look
for "not configured", post the whole dmesg if you are uncertain. I'd got
it working by installing current, 3.0 came up with "not configured",
thereafter I'd had to type a command and dhcp <device>, and it came up
nicely. If it shows up with "not configured", try current.

Apologise for not having my notes by hand, as I'd could fill in the
details, but I'll have them available soon.

Sigmund