Subject: NetBSD 3.0 wireless
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Pingus DePingus <nog3000@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/16/2006 17:34:14
--0-453472179-1145234054=:41717

Hi ,  I have a lan running 2 computers, 1 wire and the other wireless NetBSD 3.0 loaded, since is my first time installing in this enviroment, I wonder if anybody could provide me withn help on how to configure a linksys -G PCI (wireless) adapter using BSD, has anybody faced this poblem, can you help with some insight? Thanks in advence. Orlando
  Greetings,

--0-453472179-1145234054=:41717

Hi ,&nbsp; I have a lan&nbsp;running 2 computers, 1 wire and the other wireless NetBSD 3.0 loaded, since is&nbsp;my first time installing in this enviroment, I wonder if anybody could provide me withn help on how to configure a linksys -G PCI (wireless) adapter using BSD, has anybody faced this poblem, can you help with some insight? Thanks in advence. Orlando<BR>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Greetings,<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
		<hr size=1>Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman9/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/"> calls to 30+ countries</a> for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-453472179-1145234054=:41717--