Subject: ascii-colors
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mats <unix@comhem.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/16/2006 13:52:45
Hello
I'm using mutt and I want to use the nice future with ascii-colors, and I don't use it under X. I have set TERM to wsvt25 but...ok, some colors. I think that I might have 8 colors instead of 16 or something, I have looked in /etc.wscons.conf for help, but no, nothing apperantly to change there. My encoding is sv, but that shouldn't matter?
I'm using NetBSD 3 stable on a very mainstream PC (Dell) and the videocard is intel seated on the motherboard. I have used my .muttrc with OpenBSD and that worked.

/regards from sv